Copyright Infringement Policy DMCA)
DreamMeaning.org intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of DreamMeaning.org to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. All users required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
Notice and Takedown Procedures
All of the Site's users shall follow the law. If the Site receives a proper notice of complaint of copyright infringement we will respond promptly by removing the infringing material, by disabling access to the infringing material or by taking any other action the Site deems appropriate to end the infringement. In the event that the Site takes such action, we will also, as required by law, forward the notice of complaint to the alleged infringer.
If the Designated Agent receives a proper counter notification from the individual who is the subject of an allegation of copyright infringement, then the Site will follow the additional requirements prescribed by the DMCA at section 512(g). We will also forward a copy of the counter notification to the individual who originally filed the notice of complaint.
Right to Terminate Use
The Site reserves the right, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the user account of anyone who is a repeat infringer of copyright laws. Termination will result in the Site revoking our authorization for a repeat infringer to use our computer systems for any purpose within our control. The right of termination shall be exercised by the Site according to our sole discretion.
Notice of Complaint
Under 17 U.S.C. s. 512, the DMCA requires that a notice of complaint, to be effective notification of alleged copyright infringement, must be in writing and contain substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any notice of complaint which fails substantially to comply with these requirements may result in a delay in processing that complaint. Significant failure to follow these guidelines may result in inadequate notice of the copyright infringement alleged under section 512(c)(3)(B).
Every notice of complaint must be sent to our designated agent, who is identified below. While you may send your notice of complaint to our designated agent using the email.
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Proper DMCA Notice to the following agent designated by Website (the "Designated Agent"). The contact information for DreamMeaning.org Designated Agent is:
This email address may be used only for copyright infringement claims - you will not receive a reply if the matter is not a copyright issue.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the Website system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Website receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Website in Website's sole and absolute discretion. Website will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
Please allow at least three business days to process any complaint or counter-notification. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is Website policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.