Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of use are normal part of practically all businesses, so please take a minute and read ours before accessing and using DreamMeaning services.
DreamMeaning reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions of use at any time. You can check the updates of the terms and conditions in: https://dreammeaning.com/terms-and-conditions.html
Humans are not programmed for anything categorical.
You are responsible for knowing why and what is happening around you and realize that your actions may have long-term consequences beyond this moment in time.
Our Website is not scientific.
DreamMeaning does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any responses. You agree that any use you make of such information is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from your reliance on any responses. DreamMeaning's information should never be used as a substitute for advice from qualified professionals in their respective fields. You agree to hold us harmless from any loss, harm, injury or damage resulting from or arising out of your submission of the data or your use of or reliance on any response thereto.
DreamMeaning Free Service.
You understand and agree that this free service is provided "as-is" – we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. We aren't responsible for the expenses you incur in order to access this site, included internet connection or communications fees.
By submitting content to the Site, you acknowledge that you have the right to, and you thereby do, grant the Site an irrevocable, unrestricted, transferrable, perpetual license to reproduce that content, to prepare derivative works from that content, to distribute that content by any means, to perform publicly any content which can be performed, to display that content publicly, and, in the case of sound recordings, to perform that content publicly by means of digital audio transmission. By submitting content you further agree to allow the Site to use the content in any service or feature of the Site and in any promotional material for the Site.
The Site does not guaranty the accuracy of any content. The Site reserves the right to delete user-generated content which does not comport with the Terms and Policies or violate DMCA Policy.
You agree not to submit, in any form, content that is pornographic, libelous, defamatory, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise illegal or destructive to our purpose, which is to provide constructive content that is beneficial to the community. You agree not to spam, start flame wars, or otherwise antagonize any user or the Community. You agree not to violate or infringe the rights of another, and you agree not to plagiarize another.
You agree to make only non-commercial use of the Site.
You can only use this website within the law. You may not post or transmit any material through this site or any other type of activity:
- Violates or infringes the rights of others, including but not limited to patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, rights of publicity and other proprietary rights.
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, malicious, invasive of another's privacy, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts.
- Discriminate, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on account of their religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Impersonates any person, business or entity, including DreamMeaning and its employees and agents.
- Contain viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or network computers; encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Interfere with the use of this website by other users.
- You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with the use and enjoyment of the website by other users. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, user accounts, computer systems or networks through hacking, deciphering passwords or other means. We will take the necessary legal and technical measures to prevent any breach of these terms and conditions and to ensure compliance.
Communication between You and DreamMeaning
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
The Site's Digital Millennium Copyright Act policy and its notice and take-down procedures are set out in our Copyright Infringement Policy.
Electronic notification Policy and Consent of the user
You can follow in or social networks. We reserve the right to block or terminate any user attempting to misuse our social networks accounts or pages. Dream Meaning on YouTube, Dream Meaning on Daily Motion, Dream Meaning on Facebook.
In conclusion, the breach of the terms and conditions of use of this website or other rules and regulations listed above will give us the right to block access to the website in whole or in part without notice. To contact us you can do so via our Contact Us. Thank you very much for using DreamMeaning.